Tuesday 25 September 2012


                                  ~MANTRA~





It was a day that everyone went through Monday blues. Files of assignments was piled up pages of homework and tests that we had to sit for it on that particular Monday. My tummy was craving for some really good food and my friends and I was planning on having a good lunch after a long and tiring day. We headed to sunway pyramid and decided to have lunch in MANTRA. Among us nobody had tried the food in Mantra. I had a good feeling of entering the restaurant as the aura of the place was too good with the decorations  and the refreshing water falling on the wall along the tables. Just as near the entrance there was a few tables which is setted with sofa and the rest is normal chairs with sofa. Besides that , they even have tables and chairs inside and there is a view of sunway from outside. I just could not wait to order the food. The waiters was pleasant enough and than I decided to order plain biryani with chicken spices masala. T


  
                                  

                             

These are the pictures of my food. No doubt the food was amazing. I could taste the spices and it is spicy just like the real biryani from Pakistan. Many of us do not know that biryani rice should be filled with the taste of different kind of spices and it should be spicy. But, I was quite upset because the Briyani rice was only for RM8 and 2 people manage to eat but the chicken which is only at one size and fixed price I feel it is too little. It was RM18.90 but it only could feel one person’s stomach. Otherwise everything went so well. Just the portion of the food should be a little more extra. Ok now besides the food which was amazingly delicious, they even had an extra place where they will sing songs and do performance towards the night, its more towards indian and Asian cultural. I think it’s really creative for them to do it as it  is placed in the middle of the restaurant.


As in my opinion, this restaurant have a good sense of taste in their food but they seriously got to hire more waiters due to not enough waiters and for me as a student the price was affordable accept for that chicken spices masalah. Otherwise. It was a beautiful lunch in MANTRA restaurant.




-NAVINDER KAUR-

No comments:

Post a Comment