Tuesday 25 September 2012

My friends and I were asked to choose a restaurant for us to eat and give a review on it. So, after considering few suggestions, we chose Mantra Indian and Asian Lifestyle Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid. It is located at Ground Floor near the ice skating rink. They serve Indian fusion food and their specialty is Northern Indian Cuisine. There were me, Navinder, Najiha, Juin Yi and Shawn. The ambiance of the restaurant was nice. They have this decoration of a cascading water on a wall at one side of the restaurant. It truly gives you a peace of mind. 

View from our table



During the lunch, I went for the lunch set which is Kai Paprik with Steamed Rice and Omelette. For my lunch set, it only cost me RM 11.90 nett with Coca Cola for drinks. In my opinion, the price is quite reasonable for me as a student to eat at an exclusive place like this and yet a very balance tasty meal. They also have varieties of menu for the lunch set so you definitely can choose food that suits your taste

Kai Paprik with Steamed Rice and Omelette



.
We were very hungry that afternoon as we just finished our classes. So we rush there and settle down at the restaurant. And finally the food came. Unfortunately, there was something wrong with my meal. It was supposed to be served with an omelette but instead they gave me the normal fried egg. I was quite unhappy so I asked them to change for me. Another few minutes to wait. But, it is a worth waiting meal. I was very happy with my food then. Their service was very good and they handle my complaint very well.
Throughout the lunch, we had fun. It has been a long time since we last went for lunch together. We talked about almost everything. The restaurant was just a perfect place, we spend hours there. And did I mention there’s a free wi-fi provided for customers? All you need is just to ask for the password. It is definitely a great place for everyone either students or workers.
To be honest, I am actually quite a choosy person but this place totally melts me down. I am definitely coming back to Mantra some other time and introduce it to everyone. Their mouth-watering food will always be remembered.

                

                                               -ANIS NAJIHA-

No comments:

Post a Comment